INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
www.rosecuriel.com is a site operated by KMSR, LLC (the “Company”). The Company is a limited liability company registered in Broward County Florida
ACCESSING THE SITE
You will need an internet connection and a browser to access the pages on rosecuriel.com and to use the features we provide. Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis, and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the site without notice. The Company will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Company is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site, and in the content published on it. Those works are protected by The United States copyright office and other intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
The trademarks appearing on rosecuriel.com are owned by us.
No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these brands or marks, and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- Make commercial use of any such content;
- Edit any such content; or
- Remove, obscure or otherwise tamper with any copyright and proprietary notices that relate to or are contained within the content.
Rose Curiel’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of the content on the site must always be acknowledged.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Any commentary and other content posted on the site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The Company therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content by any visitor to the site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
THE SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
The Company’s aim is to update the site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, the Company may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the content on the site may be out of date at any given time, and the Company is under no obligation to update such content.
THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY
The content displayed on the site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, the Company and third parties connected to it hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the site, any websites linked to it and any content posted on it, including:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill; and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
You agree only to use rosecuriel.com in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You agree that you will compensate us (and our employees, agents and suppliers) in full for any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees we incur that arise out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any liability we incur as a result of your use of rosecuriel.com and/or any other services we provide.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
We take your privacy very seriously. Please read our Privacy & Cookies Policy to see how the information that you provide to us is dealt with, what cookies we use and how to change your cookie settings.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to the home page of the site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Company nor Rose Curiel’s reputation or take advantage of them, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The homepage must not be framed on any other site, unless the Company expressly agrees otherwise. The Company reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
LINKS FROM THE SITE
Where the site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Company does not review those third party websites, nor does the Company have any control over the contents of those sites or resources. The Company does not endorse or make any representations about the third party websites, or any products, services or content found there, or any consequences that may result from using them. The Company therefore accepts no responsibility for the sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of these third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you use a linked site, any personal information you give the site operator or cookies that you consent to receiving will be dealt with in line with their privacy and cookies policy, not ours, so please ensure that you read their terms and conditions and privacy and cookies policy before you use their site and provide them with any personal information or consent to receiving cookies on their site.
If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party website, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of the hosting website directly to have the content removed.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
You acknowledge that you may need to download and activate certain software developed by third parties in order to use certain content provided on rosecuriel.com.
In order to use such third party software or technology you may have to accept the terms of a license agreement with that third party. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or control over such third-party software, and make no representation, warranty or guarantee regarding the installation, use, availability or effectiveness of such software.
When using rosecuriel.com, you accept that communication with us will be by posting notices on rosecuriel.com. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Thank you for visiting www.rosecuriel.com.
8th December 2021
Please read the following carefully to understand what we do with your personal information.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We do not intend to collect any personal information about you, however, personal information might be collected from you:
- When you contact us or ask for any information from us (for example if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or when you contact us through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Apps, or other similar technologies); or
- When you visit our website
Where we ask you for your personal information, we will tell you whether it is optional. We will also explain what will happen if you decide not to provide information which we have said is not optional. Sometimes, depending on what personal information you give us, we may be unable to provide you with a certain service.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect personal information about you which you provide to us, such as your contact details (e.g., your name, address, or email address) (“Identifiers”).
We may collect personal information about you when you interact with our website, like online identifier, Internet Protocol address, unique device identifiers, geolocation information, and internet or other electronic network activity information (“Internet or other electronic network activity information”).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to do the following things:
- To provide you with the information and services you have asked for;
- To ensure that you can see and use the website without any problems, and protect the security and integrity of the website;
- To help you and to help us give you a good service;
- To protect your personal information and to prevent someone from copying your details;
- To analyze your use of the website;
- To take precautions against liability; and
- To follow the law and/or respond to judicial process.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information where we have a legal reason to do so. The legal reason will depend on why we have your personal information. In almost every case the legal reason will be one of the following:
- Our Legitimate Business Interests: Where we need to understand our customers, promote our services and work effectively to provide you with this website and other services, as long as in each case this is done in a way which does not harm your privacy and other rights.
- Compliance with law: Where we need to use your personal information in order to follow the law.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to make sure that your personal information is kept for as long as we need it for the reason we collected it for. Once we don’t need it anymore, we will delete it.
We take steps to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal information and will try to stop anyone else from being able to use it if they’re not supposed to.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files stored on your computer. They hold small amounts of information about you and how you use the website so that we can remember any choices you make, make sure our website is showing you the right content and to make sure our website works well for you. These cookies also give us information to decide how we can make our website even better.
Cookies on our website are generally divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas. These cookies are session cookies that are erased when you close your browser.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of users on the website and understand how such users navigate through the website (e.g., when and which pages are visited, in what order the pages are visited, how long a user may stay on a particular page, and where a user is located). This helps to improve how the website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily. These cookies are session cookies which are erased when you close your browser. For example, we use Google Analytics for this process. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit com/policies/privacy/partners/and www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can opt-out of Google Analytics’ collection and use of data generated by your use of the website by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information. These include the right to:
- Update your personal information to ensure it is up-to-date and correct;
- Ask us to stop using your personal information and to delete it;
- Have a copy of your personal information; and
- Ask us to provide your personal information to another service.
Our website links to other websites. If you are leaving this website, be sure to check the privacy notices of the website you are visiting as we do not control the privacy practices of those third-party websites.
CHANGES TO THIS GENERAL PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This General Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) is effective as of the date below and will remain in effect until a new policy supersedes it. The most recent version of the Policy will be reflected by the “last updated” date noted at the bottom of the page. We may change this Policy at any time so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates. If any big changes occur, we will let you know on our website.
If you want to contact us you can send us post at email@example.com
This General Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated in December 2021.